The company provides Managed Services to its customers in both Software as a Service (“SaaS”) and client-hosted environments. MSA’s monitor and resolve incidents fulfill service requests, monitor SaaS environments, and take steps to continually improve stability, performance, security, and availability.
MSA’s also working alongside our Service Delivery Managers, providing services for a wide selection of clients.
The position is 100% remote and will require some work outside of normal business hours, being “on-call”, and limited travel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies and fulfills service requests in a timely fashion
- Identifies root causes of problems and manages to resolution
- Manages and resolves incidents to SLA guidelines.
- Liaises with other staff and other teams
- Familiar with batch processing and able to restart quickly
- Ensures that batch runtimes and online performance are “optimal”
- Managed systems are highly available for online usage during agreed-upon user access windows
- Manages changes to production environments. Make sure changes are planned, tested, approved, and tracked. Offers patches and services packs to clients proactively and quickly after release and ensures they are installed quickly when approved
- Strong personal qualities including communication, organization skills, attention to detail, teamwork, and reliability
- Broad IT background
- Familiar with working on Remote Desktops
- Structured Query Language (“SQL”)
- Scripting using DOS command line, PowerShell, or other
- Knowledge of Windows technologies, networking, security, IIS, etc.
- Experience in production support or managed services role
- Fluent Written and Verbal English
- Experience with Service Management, monitoring, and/or performance tools
- ITIL certification (Foundation v3 or V4)
- Supply Chain Management experience
- Microsoft Teams / Jira Service Desk / Azure DevOps / SharePoint
- Experience working Out of Hours / On-Call