The Company is hiring a Web Developer who can design, code, debug and test innovative applications for a Drupal-based Content Management in a fast-moving, cutting edge government client environment. Experience with large-scale Drupal migrations is necessary.
- Lead in the design, implementation, testing and deployment of enterprise-scale Drupal web application
- Work with others to refactor and implement complex functionality using PHP by creating custom Drupal modules
- Assist with gathering requirements/dependencies for migrations from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 and lead migration efforts
- Lead migrations from Drupal 8 to Drupal 9 for enterprise-scale Drupal web apps
- Share knowledge and assist with training other developers.
- Think creatively and demonstrates the ability to work independently on a complex task with little direction, supervision, and management oversight.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to successfully complete a stringent Background Investigation and obtain the required Government security clearance
- Experience developing with Drupal or other content management frameworks, including demonstrated custom module development and theming.
- Deep knowledge of Drupal development norms and application architecture a plus.
- Identifies and understands user and organizational requirements and context of use
- Must have experience in site building and large-scale migrations in Drupal.
- Working knowledge of a variety of production tools, technologies, and techniques for design and development, including IDEs, source control, build tools, and testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of usability/accessibility standards of user interface development in order to produce code compliant for Section 508 accessibility; may work with development tools that aid in this process.
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture, XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, and other Web Services technologies.
- Work experience with more than one relational database management system, including MySQL.