***IMMEDIATE HIRING. PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT***
- Strong strategic and tactical viewpoint for people, process, and technology within the quality engineering discipline demonstrated by instinctive ability to advocate for tough choices among competing alternatives with clearly articulated supporting material
- Demonstrated ability to mentor, encourage, and train others as successful and enthusiastic quality engineers and quality engineering leaders
- Deep expertise in quality engineering processes, tools, automation, and performance testing.
- Natural mentor and teacher with a demonstrable ability to adapt to individual learning styles and inspire enthusiastic learners
- Deep expertise in the process and practice of quality engineering teams that can be demonstrated in past success, including the establishment of consistent and documented process, practice, and metrics.
- Highly effective at recruiting, retaining, and developing great talent as demonstrated by a deep understanding of winning approaches and a sustained track record of followership.
- Extremely effective in written and verbal communication demonstrated by the ability to adapt communication to a variety of audiences and win converts to key ideas
- Effective cross-functional collaborator that is as effective at leading through influence as they are through control. Demonstrated ability to build great alliances through focusing on what’s the best for the business overall and partnering to identify win-win solutions
- Insatiable intellectual curiosity, including a need to understand “why” as well as a desire for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated self-awareness in past and present projects, including the ability to recognize and learn from success and failure alike
- Consistent and focused passion for clients, craft, and company that inspires others to share in it
- Demonstrated sense of accountability for actions, commitments, and to the team
- Seeks to incorporate diverse perspectives to arrive at innovative solutions.
- Actively maintains skills and seeks out the latest tools to leverage.
- Strategic thinking/visioning. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through a comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Honesty/integrity. Do not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully
- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information, especially new technology.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the table.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Consistently and effectively practices talent management by accessing current staff performance, identifying gaps and opportunities, providing consistent and effective feedback (success plans) promptly addressing risks and issues.
- Take accountability for our actions, our commitments, and each other.
- Reaches out to peers and engages direct reports to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- This position does have direct management responsibility.
- Related bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with at least 5 years in leadership of Quality Engineering/Assurance teams.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with software QA methodology best practices including software quality lifecycles, test tools, and techniques for verification and validation.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change based on business needs.