*** This position is in person at the Queens, NY location. Opportunities are also available in Manhattan. Must be able to commute.
The company is looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to join their team in Queens, New York! The right candidate is not only clever but collaborative and willing to be hands on to help the team where needed. They often prepare to expect the unexpected and this role is no different. You will immediately add value to our clients and be a crucial part of the team and firm’s success with the compensation to prove it. If you are a problem solver and possess the following qualities to max your earning potential, apply now!
An experienced Senior Tax Accountant, would possess the following qualities and credentials:
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting (must have)
- Experience with Ultra Tax software is preferred and a plus.
- Experience with CCH ProSystems software a plus.
- Ability to manage staff
- Strong/ advanced excel knowledge is a must
- Preparation & reviewing trust, corporate and personal tax returns
- Research tax subjects
- CPA not required but a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with clients
Why choose the company:
- Clear path to bonuses and earning potential.
- You are appreciated and well compensated for going above and beyond. Your hard work does not go unnoticed here!
- Working with a business owner who invests in your goals and listens to your needs. We are always looking for ways to evolve to make our practice better!
- Excellent benefits that continue to evolve as employee care and wellness is our top priority.
- Owner treats the staff like family.
- Bonuses, team lunches, stipends and more.
- Performance bonuses
- Excellent medical benefit including dental and vision
- 401K match
- Employee lunches
- Work from home flexibility
- Commuter incentives